When you buy a property it is a big financial decision so it is very important to know the details of the property, the real owner, the exact area of the property etc.
If you want to know about a property in Uttar Pradesh then it is very easy to know about the property by the folk method :
- You will open your browser and type igrsup.
- Next the window of the revenue department of Uttar Pradesh would open.
- You will now go to property search or SampatiKhoj.
- Now you will select a district of UP, then you will have two options , if you have the address of the property or you have the registration number of the property.
- So if you have the address you will put in the name of the area or society, the sector of the society and click ok.
- You will now see the complete registry list of that particular property.
- So now you can easily find out the detail of the property concerned.
- The report shows you the Registration date as well as number, the sale date, who was the first party and who are the current owners.
So now it is very easy to find out the correct and accurate details of a property.
Now let’s see the second option if you know the Registration Number And Registration Date Of the Property, the report that comes out is also the same.
So basically both the ways will give you the same details.